Sunday, January 6, 2008

Adam is 3

Today, a friend's child celebrated his 3rd birthday. I have never made birthday cupcakes for kids, so this was my first experience.

The caterpillar could be longer, but the 4x4 box limits it.

And I am no good when it comes to drawing figures/faces of superheroes. So my attempt to do Spidey wasn't successful. Here, I manage to do Superman's logo, nevertheless.

I hope the parents and Adam himself like them. To Intan, if you're reading this, making these for you makes me nervous, because you are one good cook and I was so scared if I let you down. But anyways, let me know of what you think of them... :)

1 comment:

MK said...

we're very very happy & excited!!! adam opened the boxes like 1000 times before all the guests arrived. tak sabar2 nak tunjuk to everybody. and Adam yg makan paling byk like 4 psc!! next time u must come to our house ok!! i'll invite my sister too.. hari tu tak siap masak lagi da... hangus ayam aku..eheheheh.. thanks a lot!! love the cakes!! love you!!! glad to see the cakes in your blog...! muackss!!!