Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Love n Sex

I made this kamasutra cupcakes last night for a lady who wants to go home to her hometown in Malacca today. She wanted something to surprise the husband. I hope these little darlings will do just that.

It did cost me some time to actually find the names of the sexual position..., but hey, I made it at last!

In addition to those kamasutras, she also wanted something lovey dovey and romantic. Purple and pink was her choice of colour and I simply turned 9 cupcakes into lovestruck icons.

Hope you're satisfied with them, girl!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oohh yesss, i really love them especially the kamasutra ones..huhuhu!!! i'm sure he'll be surprised!! (tak makan pun lagi sebab nak bagi dia tengok the whole set...huahuahua!!)

ps: cheesecake itu sungguh sedap sehingga menjilat sudu wehhh...confirm lepas ni ko jadi supplier cheesecake aku....ehehehe!!

- budakbulatsatukelasdengancikty-