Sunday, June 29, 2008

Some Jobs

These golf themed cupcakes were made without much knowledge. :) I wasn't a fan of golf and I only know a thing or two about it.

I put water hazard in the golf course and sand  trap. Though the sand trap wasn't a good one, as you can see it was of darker shade than it should be, the sand trap tasted yummy because I used Loacker Cremekakao wafer. :D If I ever have to make this theme again in the future, I'll definitely use some plain wafer instead.

The not so new kamasutra theme is also back, only this time they were for Aziz. I had to crack my head for more position and their names to make sure no two cupcakes have the same position. So here, I have 18 different positions together with their names.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

heheheeeeeeeee..
thanks beb...
he was stunned!! ala2 perasan gitu
hehehe..nyw..nak oder lagik ni..
utk kembangkan diri sendirik hehehe..