Thursday, October 4, 2007

Here I Go Again...

Last week, I had another quest of making three types of cupcakes in a day. They were Carrot Cupcakes, Lemon and Coconut Cupcakes and the Strawberry Swirl, again.

My sister insisted on me doing this lucky ball theme for the Lemon and Coconut Cupcakes. So, yatta! I did it..

The Carrot Cupcakes went with the standard garnishing for any carrot cakes globally. The frosting was cream cheese and the tiny carrots were made from sugarpaste.

Here's the Strawberry Swirl with a different look.

6 comments:

foxxy said...

"So, yatta! I did it.."

oh my god, u such a freak.

Anonymous said...

Wow thats fantastics cakes, very impressive!

MK said...

wow!!! love the lucky balls!!! my hubby definitely love it for his b'day next month. baper hengget ko nak jual kat aku sis ty??? discount plsssssssss!!!!! 9 cupcakes.

Not-So-Tiny Me said...

Foxxy,
Yes I am freaky.

Anonymous,
Thanks!

Mak Kintan,
Rm 20 la for u. Patutnye 25 for 9 bijik.

MK said...

yeay!!! i'll kompom next month ok..as the b'day is on 20th nov

foxxy said...

eh...16 cupcakes for me. boleh? and i want elegant, hotel-like decorations. after raya tau! thanks!! *kiss* *kiss*