Thursday, October 4, 2007

Not So Recent

I have not posted anything new for quite some time. I've had a number of cake projects but I haven't got much time to dispose in front of the computer. I can't remember when I made this one, two months ago, I think. I made them for a girlfriend dedicating the cakes to her boyfriend. I resorted for simple frosting with skewed chocolate ganache effects on the cakes. The words on the cakes were suppose to have some %^&*# meaning which I shall not reveal for the sake of the couple. Heheh..

I flavoured the frosting with coffee and white chocoloate. My first attempt of flavouring frosting this one, but nevertheless, it's delicious!!

Here's putting in the truffles into the hollowed chocolate cupcakes.

2 comments:

foxxy said...

i don't get what's the deal with these weird fancy schmancy nicknames between couples...

maybe i'm just jealous coz i'm not that creative. :p

Not-So-Tiny Me said...

Foxxy,
Oh, in case you were wondering, those words are iban, or maybe kayan i don't know. they're nothing weird nor fancy. they have meaning like 'pussy' and 'dick' which are pretty straight forward to me..